Thursday, February 11, 2010

Tea Talk Time #6



1. I'm having... Hot black coffee with Equal -- refreshing even on a warm summer's day. Am taking it in a simple, white styro cup, with popsicle stick stirrer. No more washing for me! =)

2. I'm feeling... Happy because Milkshake, our new 3 month old Maltese puppy is such a joy to be with in the family! She just arrived in our home last Monday. =)

3. On my mind... Milkshake's vaccine and well-puppy visit to the vet tomorrow. I'm like a new Mom again! Gina tells everyone that Milkshake is her baby sister, lol! =)

Wait for the LORD;
be strong and take heart
and wait for the LORD.
Psalm 27:14


Thanks Ruth for the refreshing Tea/Coffee Break! God bless you more, my friend!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anne,
    I thought I would miss you this week. Glad you were able to join us. Sounds like your family is enjoying your new "baby".

    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A funny thing happened -- maybe I was too engrossed with Milkshake -- I clicked on the "Save" button last Thursday after taking my Tea Break, haha!

    Good thing I visited my blog today, late-published it and linked it with yours, haha. Better late than never, lol!

    Have a great weekend with your family, Ruth. =)

    ReplyDelete