Friday, February 19, 2010

★★ Beautiful Blogger Award ★★


Judy, from Benmakesten gave this Beautiful Blogger Award to me today. I am very much honored to receive this, as the one who gave it is an admirable peson, whose strength and commitment as a Mother of 10 spans the universe. Thanks, Judy, you are one amazing blogger Mom-friend!

As a recipient of the Beautiful Blogger Award, one must:

- Add a link and a note of thanks to the person giving the award
- Pass the award on to 15 bloggers whose blogs you have recently discovered that you love
- Share 7 things about yourself

So here goes the 7 Things about myself that I want to share with you: (They're randomly thought of)

1. I am a Filipina with two loving children and one great husband, but whose entire family (meaning my Dad, Mom & Stepdad, Sister & Bro in law) resides in the US of A.

2. I am a Type 2 Diabetic, who tries hard to manage it well because I love to eat good food, adore sweet food, and can live on potato chips with dip daily. =)

3. I became a Christian when I was in College -- through a friend from Campus Crusade for Christ. Since then, I discovered, that life can, after all, be a worthwhile journey IF you go through it with the Lord, and allow Him to hold and maneuver the reins for you.

4. I love books and love to read and collect inspirational ones, including Bibles. Just recently, DH gifted me with The Message Bible and I just love this version! I like the way it "speaks" to me in modern, everyday, conversational language.

5. As much as I love kids and teaching, I also love dogs, and treat them as part of the family.

6. I've shared it before, but would like to share it again -- I pray to become the Proverbs 31 woman someday. I know I am a seemingly endless work of art, and a certified (God's) work in progress. I know one day I will get there and trust that God will help me achieve this goal.

7. I love coffee, and the aroma it leaves in the whole household when DH and I share a mug or two. Given the choice, I would take a barrel of coffee everyday. But for health reasons, a mug or a cup should be fine. =)

I now send this Beautiful Blogger Award to the following 15 bloggers, whose blogs I have recently discovered and have been enjoying immensely ---

1. Doylene @ A Gracious Home

2. Ruth @ Celebrate Friendship

3. Ann @ The I-Sisters

4. Anni @ Hootin' Anni's

5. Pia @ Pia's Journal

6. Kathy @ Blooming in Suburbia

7. Joyce Marie @ A Fistful of Dandelions

8. Audrinna @ Audrinna's World

9. Gae @ Cherished Hearts at Home

10. Amber @ Amber Waves of Grain

11. Tamara @ Branch of Wisdom

12. Jo @ Little House by the Railway Line

13. Katia @ My Cup Overflows

14. Buff @ My Daybook

15. Patricia @ Pausing to Consider

Congratulations to each of you! May God continue to bless us all through this bond called friendship. =)

15 comments:

  1. So nice to meet you, Anne! You have a lovely place to visit! Wishing you well! Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you!! You so very much made my day! Loved reading your seven things listed too.

    It's so much fun having others recognize your work, isn't it? You're so very deserving.

    Happy Friday...and I'll add the award as soon as I can on my blog. Again, thanks so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Anne, :)

    Very nice to meet you. Thank so much the the award. I'm so glad you like my blog. Looking forward in getting to know you. I am getting company from out of town today, but I will come back to visit you more next week.
    Blessings,
    Katia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for putting me on your list of blogs you enjoy. That means so much to me. When I visit you I feel as though I have just been refreshed. I enjoyed getting to know you better. We treat our dogs like our kids...LOL, I love to read too and I just bought myself a copy of The Message...I am loving it too and...I love coffee!

    Have a beautiful Friday,
    Joyce Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK you for this beautiful award and the thoughts on your blogs are so wonderful. Christ is the best thing that happens to anyone and i wish you many happy days for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you again for such a nice award! please visit often and it is nice to know you. wishing you and your family well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi anne. thanks for this. i'm trying to put up a new post today. we'll see what i come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks much to all of of you who dropped by to "pick up" your awards. Am blessed to be friends with you even thru cyberspace. I enjoy going to your sites and reading about how God has used you or transformed your lives for His glory. I am twice blessed!

    God bless all of you and Happy Friendship to all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just realized that I forgot to thank you for the award! I posted the award on my site and chose 15 other Beautiful Blogger ladies. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Amber, you are welcome and thanks for the message. Am excited to go to your site and get to know more about you! =)

    Blessings and enjoy your week! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey girl. i will have my post on this in a bit. thanks again, anne.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Pia, sure, no problem. =)

    Am excited to read what you will post on this. =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Anne.
    Thank you for this award. I almost missed it. I'll write a post about it sometime soon.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ruth, am so guilty in not being able to check well if I was able to inform all of you guys about this post/award. Cathy (A Bit of the Blarney) was also one of those I wasn't able to send a notice to for another award. Sometimes I fail to check if my message was able to "get in..."

    But as they say, better late than never! :) Have a beautiful weekend and God bless!

    ReplyDelete