Friday, February 19, 2010

Your Promise Of Forever


Dear God,

As my DS and DD grow older, their worlds grow larger too, and eventually they get exposed to a lot of things new to them. As a Mom, I know that at this day and age, my kids are exposed to different false religions -- perhaps in school, via different forms of media, and even so in the family, when the whole clan gets together!

Everyday, and I guess because the world has truly evolved, -- I hear about tolerance and the need to accept each other's faith and beliefs. More so, with all those differences being "promoted" around, it is hard to separate the truth at times. And all I want is for my children not to doubt the truth...

Lord, I thank You for the verses You have shown me today. With that I can show my DS and DD that we serve a living, and loving God -- not one who was here for a short time and then died the next. Because You conquered death. And You alone hold the keys to hell and death. By that we have no need to fear either one.

Forever -- Lord, what encouragement there is in that simple but big word! By that we are reminded that we have all eternity to spend with You in heaven. I thank You for this wonderful gift. Thank You for being the Alpha and Omega, the first and the last. Amen. =)

When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead.
Then he placed his right hand on me and said:
"Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last.
I am the Living One; I was dead,
and behold I am alive for ever and ever!
And I hold the keys of death and Hades.
Revelation 1:17-18

No comments:

Post a Comment