Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Feeling Like You've Forgotten Me


Dear God,

There are times, when I feel like You've forgotten me. I don't feel Your very presence, I can't even see Your guidance. It's pretty much like walking alone in the misty dark of night.

But Lord, this passage You have given in my quiet time today goes on to tell me that though a mother might forsake her child, You will definitely not forget me. Because I am engraved and carved on the palms of Your hands. I've begin to realize the truth that the Maker and Creator of the whole universe holds me in His mighty hands... How could I ever let those weird feelings of being forsaken overwhelm me...? I'm so sorry, Lord.

Forgive me Father, for all those times when I have doubted Your love. Touch and close my eyes, hold my hands, and let me know that You are there. You are leading, guiding, and loving me, no matter what my emotions say, or whenever they carry me away from You. Thank You for being always with me, Lord.

But Zion said, "The LORD has forsaken me,
the Lord has forgotten me."
Isaiah 49:14

No comments:

Post a Comment