Friday, April 9, 2010

Loving My Lord


Dear God,

I know that it is important for me to love my DH, DS and DD, as well as other people, but it is even more important that I love You, Lord. Of course, I realize that if I truly love You the way that I am supposed to all other aspects of my life, including love for others, will fall into place.

Thank You for Your promise to preserve me if I love You, Lord. I know that this is an eternal promise. What more incentive do I need to pursue a right walk with You? Besides, I also understand that Your promise to destroy the wicked is equally eternal. How much better it is to love You and spend eternity with You than to be wicked and eternally destroyed!

Please keep me in the right path, Lord...

The LORD watches over all who love him,
but all the wicked he will destroy.
Psalm 145:20

No comments:

Post a Comment