Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook #24


FOR TODAY... Apr. 13, 2010

Outside my window... It is a moonless evening, but the night air is filling up all the rooms, and we are happy the summer breeze is making us cool and comfy.

I am thinking... Of the latest blessing I received from the Lord --- teaching Freshman Filipino (language subject) this coming schoolyear in June!

I am thankful for... God's love and faithfulness to me and my family. I will be teaching freshman high school this coming June.

I am wearing... A printed pink shirt-dress with hearts on it.

I am remembering... DD's 7th birthday in Disneyland HK last year. Time flies fast... she's turning 8 on the 24th...

I am going... To praise God all my life and hope others will see God in me too.

I am reading... The Relationship Principles of Jesus by Tom Holladay

I am hoping... We could go to the beach and spend the night there with the kids and Milkshake next week!

On my mind... Things to do this summer vacation...

From the learning rooms... It's summer vacation and we are all enjoying doing random things at the moment.

Noticing that... Summer nights are mostly cold nights these days...

Pondering these words... The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it. -- John 1:5

From the kitchen... Pizzahhhhhh!

Around the house... DS and DD are busy playing their kid-games on their laptops, all three rooms are quiet, and so I am happily answering my Daybook in peace. (DH is in the bathroom taking a shower) =)

One of my favorite things... Hugging fluffy, soft, hairy dogs like our 5 mo. old Maltese puppy, Milkshake.

From my picture journal...


Thanks to Peggy for allowing me to take part in The Simple Woman's Daybook. Blessings and have a great week, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love what a puppy brings to a family? We have a golden doodle pup and cannot believe how important she has become to us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nadia,

    Yes I agree with you. We just love our Milkshake to bits! Glad to hear about your golden doodle puppy and how she is very much part of your family. We treat our Maltese the same way too.

    There is a saying -- "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole." -- this is so true, don't you think? =)

    ReplyDelete