Friday, September 3, 2010

In His Hands


Dear God,

There are days when I just don't want to go on... When troubles are all around, camping right beside me, and things aren't just working the way they should be. DS and DD look to me as an example, of course, but I just don't feel like I can carry on with that kind of responsibility at times.

Yet I know that I do not have to depend on my own strength, because You give me Yours, Lord, and You never ever run out of it. I can actually picture You holding me up as the difficulties press close and become harder to handle. You always help me when there is no one else to do that.

I just want to thank You, Lord. Because I am forever grateful that I can always show DS and DD where to turn in times of trouble. They don't even have to try to solve it all by themselves, with their own, limited strength, because we are all Your children through Your Son, Jesus. You take care of us all like a superhero Dad, and carry us when times in our lives become rough and tough. There is nothing to fear. I praise You, Lord.

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment