Thursday, November 4, 2010

Tea Talk Time #44



1. I'm having... Cold bottled water.

2. I'm feeling... Okay; although I feel a certain sadness in my heart because DH's 102 year-old Grandma passed away last Monday, Nov. 1st. She was a dear old lady who was loved by many, especially by her grandchildren and great-grandchildren (that includes my DS and DD). Although she was blessed to live a full life and enjoyed the love of her family, we will all still miss her. I know she is happier now with the Lord.

3. On my mind... Finishing a request by my sister-in-law to make a power point tribute to our Lola (Grandma), to be shown this Saturday, during the last night of her wake. He remains will be buried this Sunday in the Chinese Cemetery, where the rest of DH's dearly departed are.

His divine power has given us everything we need
for a godly life through our knowledge of him
who called us by his own glory and goodness.
2 Peter 1:3

Thanks Ruth for the refreshing Tea/Coffee Break! God bless you more, my friend!

4 comments:

  1. Hugs to you Anne, and my condolences to your dh's extended family. But my, what a full life grandma's been given! She must be honoring to her parents because she received the reward of long life.

    Thank you for taking time to post and join us @ Tea Talk.
    Blessings on your power point project.

    P.S. My Naomi was thrilled to see Gina's blog. Warm regards to your dancing queen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks much, Ruth. Yes, our Lola Nene surely honored her parents, so much so that I witnessed how blessed she was with the long life that God bestowed on her -- she saw and experienced the love that her great-grandkids gave her, which always made her happy.

    The power point was a success, praise God, and it all warmed the hearts of DH's extended family and relatives.

    Please hug Naomi for us, for following Gina's blog too, haha. Hope our girls could be blog buddies for life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peace and comfort to you my friend.
    My grandfather lived to 106 and so I truly understand the loss you are feeling :)
    In Christ, may you be consoled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Judy... God's love and embrace is truly comforting, especially when you are in the company of those who love Him too...

    Blessings always...

    ReplyDelete