Thursday, December 2, 2010

Tea Talk Time #48



1. I'm having... Lemon Green Tea...

2. I'm feeling... Excited for tomorrow's field trip with my students...

3. On my mind... Christmas which is fast approaching! :)

These have come so that your faith--
of greater worth than gold, which
perishes even though refined by fire--
may be proved genuine and may result in praise,
glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed.
1 Peter 1:7

Thanks Ruth for the refreshing Tea/Coffee Break! God bless you more, my friend!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Anne,
    I really appreciate how you make an effort to join us at Tea Talk even though you have a busy schedule. I hope you feel better than last week. May this verse you share bring encouragement to your heart as it did to mine.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks much, Ruth. :) It's funny, I usually join on an early Thursday (before you even post yours, haha), and keep in mind to publish/post in your linky tool -- BUT I ALWAYS FORGET! Somehow when Thursday passes by and the days roll over, I suddenly feel like I've missed something. Surely it is having Tea with you and the other ladies. That's when I remember! :)

    Yes, I feel much better than last week. DD is slowly getting used to her Facemask, and her mouth sores aren't as many anymore. God is good. His help and presence is always near. :)

    ReplyDelete