Thursday, December 23, 2010

Tea Talk Time #51



1. I'm having... Plain, purified water from Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao in Greenhills.

2. I'm feeling... Happy. We just had lunch to celebrate my in-laws's 54th wedding anniversary. 54 years! And like I said, we are 40 years their junior on Dec. 27th! (My not so good Math skills says that's 14, haha)

3. On my mind... More blessings from our Lord for 2011! MERRY CHRISTMAS and a BLESSED NEW YEAR, Everyone!!!

In the same way, faith by itself,
if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.
James 2:17

Thanks Ruth for the refreshing Tea/Coffee Break! God bless you more, my friend!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you, Anne.

    54 years of marriage! Wow, that's worth a grand celebration.

    I hope you have a Christ-filled Christmas and a wonderful new year ahead.

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your family, Ruth.

    Yes, 54 years and growing strong as ever with 11 grandchildren. :) Three of DH's siblings are absent though, as two weren't able to come home from the US for the holidays, and another one is with his wife's family in Cebu. :)

    Hugs and Blessings too!

    ReplyDelete