Friday, May 20, 2011

Sharing The Gift Of Salvation


Dear God,

I think my greatest responsibility as a Christian is to share the gift of salvation with other people. The Bible clearly says that it is not a choice or option. You love me as Your own daughter and saved me by Your grace and through faith alone.

Years ago, a classmate in College was willing to be a good steward of this wonderful gift that she shared Your gospel with me. Most of the time I fail and forget to minister this gift to others. Lord, I do not want to be guilty of such neglect and forgetfulness.

There is my family, my neighbors, even my own children -- so many precious people need to hear Your Word. they all need to have the same opportunity to accept You as their personal Lord and Savior. God, please make me attentive and at the same time, sensitive to each opportunity You prepare for me each day to share Your Word. Thank You, Father.

Each of you should use whatever gift
you have received to serve others,
as faithful stewards of God’s grace
in its various forms.
1 Peter 4: 10

No comments:

Post a Comment