Wednesday, August 22, 2012

So Many Reasons To Give Thanks


Dear God,

Like Daniel, I thank You for answering my prayers.  There are so many answered prayers in my life as a whole...  You have said "yes" to my prayer for a husband and children...  You have given me wisdom as You promised...  You have provided financially and physically for us, even when circumstances made it impossible...  It is a wonderful assurance  to know that we have a God who delights in hearing and answering our prayers, and I am glad to be able to give thanks.

Lord, I want my heart and mind to be able to continue to be filled with praise and thanksgiving to You.  Please continue to keep me anchored in the thought that all You do is for our own good, and for your honor and glory.  You deserve our worship and praises, so please accept our hearts that is full of thanksgiving.

I thank and praise you, God of my ancestors:
You have given me wisdom and power,
you have made known to me what we asked of you,
you have made known to us the dream of the king.
Daniel 2:23


No comments:

Post a Comment