Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Sound Doctrine


Dear God,

I thank You for giving us sound doctrine.  I know You have set boundaries for e that I can follow and also teach to my kids.  We don't have to guess what is right or what is wrong.  All we have t do in our part, is look to You and Your Word for guidance.

Lord, please guard my tongue as I teach my DS and DD.  Do not let me say foolish things that will lead to confusion or doubt, causing them to stumble or be led astray.  Instead, please do let me be a constant reminder of the way You want us to walk right beside You.  Season my speech with love and grace to encourage both my kids to walk in Your path. 

I praise You, Father, that Your Word is a light for us to follow, a glorious lamp in the darkness of this world.

You, however, must teach
what is appropriate to sound doctrine.
Titus 2:1


No comments:

Post a Comment