Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Thank You For Your Promises


Dear God,

Becoming a wife and mother is one of the most precious blessings I ever received from You.  It brings so much happiness, and it fills my heart with a fresh, and special kind of love everyday.

My DH, DS and DD complete me, and they allow me to keep a very special memory etched in my heart; first, when I got married, and second, when I gave birth to each of my children.

But even though my life as a wife and mom is filled with love, joy, and all kinds of happiness, it is also laced with fears, doubts, and endless questions...And at times, the demands are overwhelming.  I thank You Father, because You do not expect me to accomplish my tasks alone.  Your Word is filled with so many promises.

And so I thank You, because I can always draw comfort from Your Word, and claim Your promises for my own life.  It is also my prayer that my personal, and fellowship times with You will always be a source of my strength and encouragement from You.  Amen.

The Lord is trustworthy in all he promises
    and faithful in all he does.
Psalm 145:13

No comments:

Post a Comment