Thursday, December 24, 2009

No One Is Ever Needed But You


Dear God,

It's the day before Christmas and I am excited as the day draws near! Love is always in the air. And I think of the name JESUS. What a wonderful name that is. It is the only name we all need to call on for salvation. The name given to all of us who need grace. The only praiseworthy name.

Lord, please help me to show my DS and DD the way to You while they are still so eager to learn. They love to read and hear Bible stories. They love to pray with me. They enjoy going to children's church, but I don't really want them to do that just to please me... I want them to have a real, good foundation in Your Word.

For them to accept salvation, You will need to become real in their lives, though, Lord. I want to be able to teach them about Your grace and mercy -- and to let them understand the wonderful gifts You have made available to everyone. Lord, I praise You for being the Way, the Truth, and the Life. The only one we all truly need in our lives is You.

Salvation is found in no one else,
for there is no other name under heaven given
to men by which we must be saved.
Acts 4:12

No comments:

Post a Comment