Thursday, January 14, 2010

Tea Talk Time #2



1. I'm having... Iced tea with lots of ice cubes in it. What a cool way to jumpstart my morning!

2. I'm feeling... Refreshed and better because the flu bug is starting to say goodbye to my body, praise God.

3. On my mind... Minor renovations around the house as we prepare to give our DS and DD a separate room of their own; praise God both are excited!

And the devil, who deceived them,
was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur,
where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown.
They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
Revelation 20:10


Thanks Ruth for the refreshing Tea/Coffee Break! God bless you more, my friend!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Anne!
    We both have cold drinks, haha. I'm glad you're feeling a lot better now... You've got one big verse there.

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers to both of us for having cold drinks today, lol! Yep, feeling much, much better than the last few days.

    Haha, after posting the verse, I realized I posted one big, mighty promise, am so excited for that day to come! =)

    Have a nice day too, Ruth! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that you are feeling better. That is wonderful news. Iced tea is my favorite!

    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your tea time with us. It's way too cold here in Indiana for me to have a glass of ice tea ;)
    Glad you are feeling better.
    Blessings,
    Katia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joyce Marie, yes I am feeling better now. I still have to complete my doctor's 7-day abtibiotics prescription, though.

    Oh I love iced tea too. Especially from where I live (Manila, Philippines) -- it's one refreshing drink to cool down a warm, sunny day. =)

    God bless and have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Katia, if I could bring just one fourth of your weather here in Manila, I would do that, lol! My Mom in NJ says they had to shovel a thick accumulation of snow near their front porch when they arrived back home (they just spent Christmas and New Year here in the Philippines).

    My kids are praying that next time we visit their Lola (Grandma), they would see and experience snow! Last time we were there, it snowed the day after we left, haha.

    Thanks for dropping over, God bless you and enjoy the weekend. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has my tea with ice. I'm glad you are about over the flu. Thankfully it has missed us this year so far. Doylene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am scheduled to have a Pneumococcal Vaccine tomorrow. It will be great help to boost my resistance against infections. The Flu Vaccine will be done sometime in March.

    Glad to hear from you, Doylene. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete