Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Blessings For DS and DD


Dear God,

Your Words are truly packed with so much promises. Today for my quiet time with You, I claim the one from Isaiah 44:3. Because it is my heart's desire to see my DS and DD be filled with the Holy Spirit. I want them to joyfully serve You and be able to experience all the blessings that You want to shower upon them.

Lord, as I claim Your promise this morning, please continue to draw my family closer to You. Please fill our house with Your presence and help us always make it into a home. Fill our hearts with Your love as well, so that we may also be able to give much love to one another. In turn, help each one of us -- DH, Myself, together with our DS and DD, to realize the importance of also being able to bless other people. You have given us so much and never fail us, and provide for our daily needs; but still, each day, we need to be drawn closer to You. Please continue to instill that longing and desire within our hearts. And thank You for Your many wonderful blessings.

For I will pour water on the thirsty land,
and streams on the dry ground;
I will pour out my Spirit on your offspring,
and my blessing on your descendants.
Isaiah 44:3

No comments:

Post a Comment