Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tea Talk Time #7



1. I'm having... Another tall glass of ice cold water with my breakfast. This isn't my normal afternoon tea break, but it is worth jotting down. Funny because we've been into tall, plastic Halloween glasses lately. Am taking my water in a red-colored glass with black bats all around it. =)

2. I'm feeling... Blessed and thankful for God's care and concern about my family's daily needs.

3. On my mind... Summer vacation!

But now in Christ Jesus
you who once were far away
have been brought near
through the blood of Christ.
Ephesians 2:13


Thanks Ruth for the refreshing Tea/Coffee Break! God bless you more, my friend!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks, Anne! It's just lovely to share this time with you every week.

    Have a blessed time at home with your new family member, Milkshake. What a name! Sounds good for summer! Is she a pure white pup?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Ruth, I enjoy sharing tea with you and the other ladies. =)

    Yes, Milkshake is pure white as she's a Maltese. I think you're right, it sounds good for the summner, hahaha! We'll never get enough of Milkshake -- the choco and strawberry ones, lol! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Anne,
    It sounds like you ave great plans for summer vacation.
    Sounds exciting!
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anne,
    Don't forget to leave your link in my list so everybody could visit you.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes! Hahaha, thanks for the reminder, Ruth! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gae,

    The kids are requesting that we spend some time in the beach this summer. The Philippines is blessed with many beautiful (white sand) beaches, but during the summer, they can get really packed and crowded!

    Hopefully, we could find something where we could all have a good and relaxing time minus the heavy crowd. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ENJOY YOUR SUMMER!
    And I also hope you'll enjoy this award:
    http://benmakesten.blogspot.com/2010/02/thanks-for-this-award-erin.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much, Judy!

    I am blessed and honored to get an award from Moms who love the Lord. God bless you and take care. =)

    ReplyDelete