Friday, March 19, 2010

Meditating On Your Word Everyday


Dear God,

I want to thank You for Your Word. It teaches me and guides me how I should live. It brings joy and contentment to my days and gives strength and nourishment to my soul when I am weak and longing. Every morning Your Spirit leads me to read and ponder on something that You know I will need throughout the day. You always amaze me and never fail to give me an anchor to hold on to.

Lord, You instruct me to attend to Your word. As I read and meditate on it everyday, I realize that it is a constant reminder of Your love and faithfulness to me. I cannot ever doubt that You are always with me every waking or sleeping moment of my life, because You said You will never leave me nor forsake me. Your word in Psalm 115:14 also reminds me of how much You love my DS and DD, and that You have their best interests at heart. I pray that They will love and obey Your Word, and understand how truly very special they are to You and that You have something for each of them to meditate on each day. Thank You so much, Lord.

Oh, how I love your law!
I meditate on it all day long.
Psalm 119:97

No comments:

Post a Comment