Monday, May 10, 2010

Music Monday #11 ~ Amazing Love


Thanks to Shawntele of Saved by Grace, for this wonderful meme. There won't be Monday blues for me again because my week starter will be filled with melodies for the Lord!

I love this song not only because it was the song that my then, five year old DD sang and recorded as a sound clip several years ago in my cellphone, -- to which I decided to use as my unique ring tone until now (that she is eight), -- but because our God is an amazing, awesome, forgiving, patient, loving and wonderful God. The list goes on an on, and there will never be enough words to describe how great He is to me. Father, You are indeed my KING!



I’m forgiven because You were forsaken
I’m accepted, You were condemned
I’m alive and well, Your Spirit lives within me
Because You died and rose again...

I’m forgiven because You were forsaken
I’m accepted, You were condemned
I’m alive and well, Your Spirit lives within me
Because You died and rose again...

Amazing love, how can it be?
That You, my King, would die for me?
Amazing love, I know it’s true
It’s my joy to honor You
In all I do, I honor You

I’m forgiven because You were forsaken
I’m accepted, You were condemned
I’m alive and well, Your Spirit lives within me
Because You died and rose again...

Amazing love, how can it be?
That You, my King, would die for me?
Amazing love, I know it’s true
It’s my joy to honor You
In all I do, I honor You...

You are my King
You are my King
Jesus, You are my King
You are my King...

Amazing love, how can it be?
That You, my King, would die for me?
Amazing love, I know it’s true
It’s my joy to honor You...

Amazing love, how can it be?
That You, my King, would die for me?
Amazing love, I know it’s true
It’s my joy to honor You
In all I do, I honor You...

In all I do, I honor You,
In all I do, let me honor You.


4 comments:

  1. Anne, I love this song. What "Amazing Love" indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle, same here, love it too! And it's very touching. No other love can top that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a lovely blog Anne. :O) Thank you for coming along for the ride and sharing Music Monday with me and the other ladies, I am happy to have join us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Shawntele, thanks much for dropping by. I actually learned about Music Monday from Michelle's blog, and so I decided to join you and the other beautiful ladies. I am blessed listening to all that you've posted, and like I said, my Mondays will never be the same again. Thanks for accommodating me (even if my past 10 music links were all dumped into your latest entry, haha). :)

    I'll be following your blog as well. God bless you and have a wonderful week! :)

    ReplyDelete