Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook #28


FOR TODAY... May 11, 2010

Outside my window... The sun is up... Praying it's the start of a "new day" for my country! Presidential election day went well yesterday and we're all hoping the results would come in any time now...

I am thinking... That whoever wins in the polls will be guided by the Lord and will be an honest leader of my country.

I am thankful for... Automated polls because it makes it so much difficult for other people to cheat in the elections.

I am wearing... A pale yellow shirt-dress.

I am remembering... To meet a former co-teacher I haven't seen for quite a while for coffee this Friday.

I am going... To see our family doctor for flu vaccines for the four of us on Thursday.

I am reading... The Longest Trip Home by John Grogan. A gift last Mother's Day by my DS!

I am hoping... To be able to enjoy the rest of the summer with the kids before school starts up again this June.

On my mind... My Mom's birthday next Monday, May 17th.

From the learning rooms... We're still on vacation mode!

Noticing that... Our Maltese puppy, Milkshake has grown much since arriving in our home three months ago. She's turned six months last Sunday.

Pondering these words... For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. -- Romans 8:29

From the kitchen... Chicken Adobo, Molo Soup, and Vegetable Rolls

Around the house... The kids are still sound asleep...

One of my favorite things... Quiet mornings like this when DH isn't home and the kids are still tucked in their beds...

From my picture journal...


Thanks to Peggy for allowing me to take part in The Simple Woman's Daybook. Blessings and have a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment