Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook #30


FOR TODAY... May 25, 2010

Outside my window... The skies are a bit on the cloudy side today, but the sun is shining brightly. Seems like the weather couldn't make up its mind. Seriously, am hoping a bit of gray clouds would mean that rainy, cooler months will be coming soon...

I am thinking... Of next week's high school teachers's meeting for the opening of the new school year.

I am thankful for... God's never-ending provision for me and my family.

I am wearing... A printed green blouse, brown cargo pants and nothing on my feet.

I am remembering... How the last school year went for my DS and DD -- fun and exciting and challenging. Hoping this year will be the same or even better for them.

I am going... To teach Filipino to high school freshmen this new school year.

I am reading... Do Hard Things by Alex and Brett Harris

I am hoping... My students will like the subject and have fun times with me as their Filipino language teacher.

On my mind... Our day trip to this private resort in Pansol, Laguna -- we will enjoy the day swimming in a pool of crystal clear, natural warm spring water.... Our last summer get-away before school bounces back on June 8.

From the learning rooms... Just gearing up with some new school supplies (a new back pack for both kids) for June 8th.

Noticing that... The weather can get haywire at times... I remember summers of my youth, when the seasons came on time as the months progressed. It is nearly June and a bit of showers should be up and showing, but the summer seems to be still in full swing...

Pondering these words... I will sing to the LORD, for he has been good to me. -- Psalm 13:6

From the kitchen... Our favorite chips (yeah, junk food!)to bring in for tomorrow's swim treat-outing with the kids.

Around the house... DD is getting ready for a two-hour Ballet rehearsal this afternoon. Another Ballet show is on its way this Sunday, May 30th.

One of my favorite things... Watching the sweet, smiling face of my DD while dancing Ballet onstage.

From my picture journal...


Thanks to Peggy for allowing me to take part in The Simple Woman's Daybook. Blessings and have a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment