Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My Strength Within


Dear God,

When I am faced with numerous trials, sometimes I just couldn't believe it. Because normally, it would have reduced me to a thousand, trembling pieces, or make me fall and crumble like a stack of paper cups blown away in an instant. Inside my head, something tells me I should not feel calm and serene. But in my heart, I can only feel peace.

Because of Your strength Lord, I can look up and smile. I can joyfully take my DS's and DD's hands and stand strong for them. The fear, worry, and anxiety can leave their hearts and eyes, as they also experience the peace that passes all understanding. I can look at them feel at ease and trust.

Lord, You don't just build me up on the outside. You do a total, complete, rejuvenating and strengthening inside. This is where I totally need You the most. Allow me to mirror Your strength so that my DS and DD will also be drawn to You. I praise You much, Lord.

I pray that out of his glorious riches
he may strengthen you with power
through his Spirit in your inner being...
Ephesians 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment