Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook #33


FOR TODAY... June 15, 2010

Outside my window... Dark and wet; the rain just came by. Too bad we left some windows open at home and found that the water went in our rooms. Time to wipe!

I am thinking... Of how else can I make teaching fun for my students. :)

I am thankful for... God's generous hand in providing for me and my family.

I am wearing... A plain pink cotton shirt-dress.

I am remembering... Not to leave the windows wide open next time we leave the house...

I am going... To prepare for next week's lesson plans.

I am reading... Yaman ng Pamana -- a Filipino worktext on Language and Literature

I am hoping... The weather would be more comfortable especially during the daytime.

On my mind... A big tall glass of lemon iced tea.

From the learning rooms... Math exercises for the kids.

Noticing that... When the weather becomes too humid, my itchy throat becomes worse.

Pondering these words... A faithful man will be richly blessed, but one eager to get rich will not go unpunished. -- Proverbs 28:20

From the kitchen... Hotdogs and Cream of Corn Soup.

Around the house... Kids are busy preparing for bed; I will too, after completing this Daybook.

One of my favorite things... Milkshake, our 7 mo. old
Maltese puppy's soft, fluffy hair!

From my picture journal...


Thanks to Peggy for allowing me to take part in The Simple Woman's Daybook. Blessings and have a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment