Thursday, June 3, 2010

Tea Talk Time #22



1. I'm having... Strong black coffee with sugar substitute. Am taking it in a white styro cup once again. It's starting to rain in Manila and coffee is a wonderful treat. :)

2. I'm feeling... Happy because school is about to start and the kids are excited to be with their friends and classmates again.

3. On my mind... Lessons lined up for my high school students, and how I could teach them effectively and properly so I won't be a boring teacher. :)

Through him all things were made;
without him nothing was made that has been made.
John 1:3

Thanks Ruth for the refreshing Tea/Coffee Break! God bless you more, my friend!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anne,
    Teaching high school students is one challenging job! Wow, I'm sure you'll be one effective teacher as you are passionately preparing to be not a boring teacher.

    I'm sure you had a grand time celebrating your DD's birthday in Disneyland. One funny thing we noticed there was the size of mascots. They're Asian size. Also, the musicians were Pinoys and so several of the casts there. I heard they employed 5000 Filipinos.

    I'm hearing some bloggers' concern about blogs instantly deleted. Several bloggers, fearing to lose their posts, have moved their blogs to Wordpress. Have you heard about his?

    Hope you have a beautiful wrap-up of your summer vacation. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruth, yes, it will be one big challenge for me, especially tht I will be teaching Filipino! :) But I think I'm gonna like it too, since it's totally different from teaching pre-school where I started. :)

    I haven't heard about blogs being deleted in Blogger... Who heard about it and where? That's a great big concern, I guess, since most of us here consider this our 2nd home... :)

    Please update me for any new news, whatsoever... Are you going to move too? Co'z if you guys will, then I will have to move too. We're like a little family here already, and we don't want to "lose touch", haha.

    Seriously, I hope it isn't true. Recently I have been receiving nasty messages from "Chinese" ("" because I don't know if they are really Chinese)blog owners, leaving dirty URLs disguised as a long blank line. Please look into my Random label cloud and read my entry about it... Tell me if you get something like that too...

    Hope to hear from you soon. God bless and let's enjoy the weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete