Wednesday, September 22, 2010

All Good Things From You


Dear God,

I praise and worship You. Thank You for all the wonderful things You have blessed me and my family with.

A few days ago, I was feeling down and discouraged. As a Mom and as a Christian, I felt like a complete failure. Life and its complexities weighed me down and I just couldn't see anything You have planned and accomplished for me. Then I thought of opening and reading my old quiet time notebook and everything unfolded out in my mind. I started to remember all the blessings I have received from You since way back when and now... I realized that You had actually fulfilled so many of Your promises to me.

The miracle of having DS and DD are one of those big blessings, Lord. Please make ma a blessing to my kids too... One day, when they are older, I will share my list of blessings to them, and allow them to see my little notebook of good things from You. I want to teach them to count all the beautiful things You have also brought to pass for them. Thank You, Lord.

Now I am about to go the way of all the earth.
You know with all your heart and soul
that not one of all the good promises
the LORD your God gave you has failed.
Every promise has been fulfilled;
not one has failed.
Joshua 23:14

No comments:

Post a Comment