Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook #47


FOR TODAY... Sept. 21, 2010

Outside my window... Dark and a bit cool. It rained a few hours ago...

I am thinking... Of the weekend!

I am thankful for... God's never ending help and provisions...

I am wearing... A printed pink shirt-dress.

I am remembering... Last Christmas when my Mom visited us in Manila.

I am going... To commit to a lifetime of losing weight.

I am reading... The Message Bible.

I am hoping... I could strive harder not to eat that much carbs...

On my mind... Semestral break!

From the learning rooms... Science exercises for DS and Reading for DS.

Noticing that... Time flies fast... It is the "Ber" months again.

Pondering these words... Now the Bereans were of more noble character than the Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true. -- Acts 17:11

From the kitchen... Vegetable rolls.

Around the house... Kids are with their laptops; and DH is glued to the tv...

One of my favorite things... Hugging my kids to the max!

From my picture journal...


Thanks to Peggy for allowing me to take part in The Simple Woman's Daybook. Blessings and have a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment