Thursday, September 9, 2010

Tea Talk Time #36



1. I'm having... (Just) cold water from my Coleman jug in school... This week is a bit draining as we had to talk to most of our students who are not doing well in school academics...

2. I'm feeling... Hopeful my students will not fail my upcoming 3rd Long Exam, as it will surely pull their grades up before the end of the trimester, and before we get ready with their grades for the Parent-Student-Teacher Conference this September 23rd...

3. On my mind... To rest and be with my family. Thank God it is a holiday tomorrow!

He who did not spare his own Son,
but gave him up for us all —
how will he not also, along with him,
graciously give us all things?
Romans 8:32

Thanks Ruth for the refreshing Tea/Coffee Break! God bless you more, my friend!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anne!
    It's always my pleasure to share tea time with you each week.

    Thank you for sharing this very encouraging verse. I need to hear this today.

    I hope you get more rest this weekend.

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank much, Ruth! I always feel blessed to share and exchange thoughts with you and the rest of the ladies in Tea Talk... :)

    Encouraging you more as you fulfill all your work lined up this month, and your role as matron of honor in your niece's wedding! :)

    ReplyDelete