Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Endless Joy From You


Dear God,

My verse for today is from the parable that shows an understandable image of faithfulness to You and the joy that comes from that kind of faithfulness. Like the servant in the story, You have given me work to do and fulfill. I know that I am called to live my life in the way that all Christians are commanded to live.

My responsibility also includes being a godly wife and bringing up DS and DD according to Your Word. I should do everything I do in the way that gives honor and glory to You.

The promised result is eternal joy which brings a great amount of high hope to my heart. What is even more inspiring is that if I am faithful in these tasks, You will trust me with others. Then there will be even more of Your joy to experience.

'Well done, good and faithful servant!
You have been faithful with a few things;
I will put you in charge of many things.
Come and share your master's happiness!'
Matthew 25:21

No comments:

Post a Comment