Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook #50


FOR TODAY... Oct. 12, 2010

Outside my window... Dark and humid.

I am thinking... Of many things that make me happy.

I am thankful for... God being there all the time.

I am wearing... A pale yellow shirt-dress with Adam and Eve on it.

I am remembering... Homeschooling days with my children.

I am going... To pray about something important.

I am reading... My Bible.

I am hoping... That life will always be peaceful.

On my mind... Many things about myself and kids.

From the learning rooms... Math for DS and Vocabulary for DD.

Noticing that... Life can be so unfair at times...

Pondering these words... Philip answered him, "Eight months' wages would not buy enough bread for each one to have a bite!" -- John 6:7

From the kitchen... Pizza and roast chicken.

Around the house... Kids are getting ready for bed.

One of my favorite things... Peaceful days...

From my picture journal...


Thanks to Peggy for allowing me to take part in The Simple Woman's Daybook. Blessings and have a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment