Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tea Talk Time #43



1. I'm having... Honey Lemon Iced Tea.

2. I'm feeling... Happy and peaceful. Praise God for semestral breaks.

3. On my mind... Praying for more happy times like these with DH and the kids... :)

For our light and momentary troubles
are achieving for us an eternal glory
that far outweighs them all.
2 Corinthians 4:17

Thanks Ruth for the refreshing Tea/Coffee Break! God bless you more, my friend!

.-:*--*:..Before I Forget..:*--*:-.

Please do visit and/or follow my darling DD's new blog, which she just created last week ---

DANCING QUEEN


I am happy that she also likes to have a place in blogsphere and share some of her adventures in life with us. Please do drop by her site and leave a sweet word or two. Thank you and God bless.

6 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO, my sister in Christ!
    Sharing our days made it all the more special for me!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that verse you shared...a favorite! Have a wonderful time off with your family!

    Blessings,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne,
    I'm glad you are enjoying a break these days. I just visited Gina's blog and signed in to follow. I'm sure she will enjoy blogging as much as my daughters do.

    Happy birthday Anne. May you have more wonderful years to come. Gina shared how you celebrated your birthday. Loved the family picture she shared.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Judy!

    God bless us more with many wonderful and fruitful years with our family and friends.
    Happy Birthday again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Lori.

    I love that verse too, and it gives me the inspiration to go on and the assurance that all hardships in life are temporary. God bless and have a beautiful weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Ruth!

    I am blessed that you are my friend. Thank you also for visiting and following Gina's blog. Am sure she will be thrilled to know she has a new friend.

    I will tell her to visit Naomi and Zoe's blogs too, so she can be frends with them. Maybe your darling girls could help Gina choose a good meme to join. :)

    Thank you for your birthday greeting. God is good and generous as always. I pray for extraordinary favors from Him and good health always.

    God bless you as you continue to encourage and help people. Have a great weekend with your DH and kids. :)

    ReplyDelete