Wednesday, October 27, 2010

♥♥ 52 Weeks Of Like Showers On New Grass ♥♥


Dear God,

Thank You for this special day. Another year is added to my life and once again, I feel nostalgic and at the same time hopeful for more blessings to come after this year. One year ago today was my bithday, and I opened this blog by transferring from another social site to Blogger. Seems like only yesterday, but I actually completed 52 weeks of writing about my hopes, and dreams, and prayers to You.

I feel that I need to share more about myself to others, to be more personal this time in letting others inside my private little world. So for the meantime, I will devote Like Showers on New Grass to memes, and open my new personal/family blog, STORIES FROM MY GARDEN to others.

May I be able to reach out to a lot of people too in that site, as I let them in my world this side of the planet, and be able to make more friends in blogsphere.

Thank You, Father, for many opportunities to serve You more each day. May we all become instruments of Your love as we meet people and visit places. I love you, Lord.

.-:*--*:..Before I Forget..:*--*:-.

Please do visit and/or follow my darling DD's new blog, which she just created last week ---

DANCING QUEEN


I am happy that she also likes to have a place in blogsphere and share some of her adventures in life with us. Please do drop by her site and leave a sweet word or two. Thank you and God bless.



No comments:

Post a Comment