Friday, July 15, 2011

Thank You Father


Dear God,

Thank You for cleansing me of my evil ways and allowing me to come out of the darkness of sin and into the light of Your salvation. If I had nothing else for which to be thankful, that would be enough. I am so blessed to be one of Your children. Thank You, Father, that many of my friends and some of my family members have found this new life in You.

I am grateful that I have the opportunity to teach my DS and DD the truths found in Your Word. I am trusting that You will open their spiritual understanding. I am looking forward to the day they will truly understand what it is to accept You as their personal Lord and Savior, and be "partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light." From that day forward I will have something else for which to thank You.

...and giving joyful thanks to the Father,
who has qualified you to share in the inheritance
of his holy people in the kingdom of light.
Colossians 1:12

No comments:

Post a Comment