Thursday, February 2, 2012

Your Promise To The Humble


Dear God,

Many times I have a lot of questions about my life, my kids, and generally my role as a mother and homemaker.  The Bible gives a promise for me, as long as I am humble.  You have said that You will guide and direct my path.

Thing is , Lord, I struggle with humbleness.  I speak out when I should remain silent.  I usually get involved in "businesses" not belonging to me.  And I do other stuff that don't fit into the definition of humbleness...

Please forgive me, Lord.  I want to be humble because my desire is to be like You.  And I really need the guidance You will give me.  I want to please You in all I say and do.  Please help me to depend on You instead of on myself.

He guides the humble in what is right
and teaches them his way.
Psalm 25:9

No comments:

Post a Comment