Saturday, July 14, 2012

My Portion Forever


Dear God,

It's like TIME is rushing past me swiftly.  Some days I feel so weak and old.  I don't have the energy I used to have when my DS and DD were younger.  I love my family, but sometimes I get so worn out when I am with them.  Physically, and because of Diabetes, I am wearing out.  And it doesn't feel very good.

In my innermost being, and in my heart, I still feel strengthened by You.  No matter how slow I become, or how feeling weak at times I feel, to get up in the morning, I still want to serve You, and offer my day to You in any way I can.  I can pray for my DH, DS and DD during the rest moments I need.  I am truly grateful for those times, Father.  What a blessed promise that this inner strength will be my portion forever.

My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart
and my portion forever. 
Psalm 73:26

No comments:

Post a Comment