Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Like Jewels In A Crown


Dear God,

When I sometimes think too deeply about it, I get scared and worried of the thought that my kids won't be walking right with You.  I fear at the very thought that I would be separated from You still.

But my verse for today is such great comfort, Lord.  You are the sole author and architect of my salvation.  And all I have to do is turn to You, and You will do the rest.  I can safely place my children in Your hands because You are an all-sufficient God and Heavenly Father to us all.  You will protect my kids, because You love them even more than I do!

Father, please cleanse me of my ungrounded and baseless fears.  Please fill me with enough confidence that I can share it with my DS and DD.  You are the strong and powerful protector, Lord.  And I am thankful that because of Your Son, Jesus, we will be lifted up as jewels in a crown.

The Lord their God will save his people on that day
as a shepherd saves his flock.
They will sparkle in his land
like jewels in a crown.
Zechariah 9:16



No comments:

Post a Comment