Thursday, October 29, 2009

God's Rewards


Dear God,

You have given me two great rewards... I know that my DS and my DD belong to You, and they are a loan of love from above. I need to treat them in that way, Lord... Along with the blessed privilege of being their Mom, You have given me the challenging responsibility of teaching both of them the guidelines and precepts that You have established in Your word.

Please help me not to squander and waste that great opportunity. I want to honor You by taking care of the wonderful rewards that You've given me. I want to nurture DS and DD both physically and spiritually. My desire is that other people would realize that I give You back all the glory with these kids, and would help them realize their dreams which You have (long ago even before they born) planned for them. Please continue to bless my DS and DD, Lord. Thank You for all Your cares.

Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.
Psalm 127:3

No comments:

Post a Comment