Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Faithful Provisions


Dear God,

In my family, we are four mouths to feed, heads to provide shelter for, as well as minds to educate, and we are definitely not wealthy. But Lord I am thankful for each one of us and I know that You have made it possible that we are all here for one another, so I cannot complain about the growing need for food, tons of household bills to pay, and the high cost of education and after-school activities that we need to provide for my DS and DD. I know I do not need to be worried, because for all these times You have met all our needs and have never failed us. Please remind me everyday, God, that You will always provide when the supplies run low -- right along with the cash! :)

You know, Lord, faith is certainly not easy, especially for those in constant need like us, and when our minds are taught and patterned by the world to believe only what we can see. But I know, deep in my heart, that faith in You is rewarding. I should always stick that in my heart and mind that it is always better to walk in faith, because You will never fail us. What we see in this world have the great potential to fail us. So please help us live by faith, and not by sight.

We live by faith, not by sight.
2 Corinthians 5:7

No comments:

Post a Comment