Monday, November 9, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook #2


FOR TODAY... Nov. 9, 2009

Outside my window... The sun is shining brightly, flooding the room with a warm, brilliant sunlight

I am thinking... Of our luncheon meeting with the Tarrojas

I am thankful for... The provision God gave us for DH's wedding ring

I am wearing... A pale blue shirt-dress with Tweety on it

I am remembering... The time when I was still thin and healthy

I am going... To try my best to manage both my weight and sagging health

I am reading... Espresso for a Woman's Spirit Book 2 by Pam Vredevelt

I am hoping... To get my health back in at least good condition

On my mind... Is a big and wide garden with fragrant roses around it

From the learning rooms... Algebra for my DS, and exercises in Division for my DD

Noticing that... The weather is getting haywire again; it is almost December, but the air is a bit warm from where I live

Pondering these words... You have put all my sins behind your back -- Isaiah 38:17

From the kitchen... Chicken Adobo, Molo Soup, and Mixed Vegetable Saute

Around the house... My cleaning lady just arrived to change our beddings to new sheets

One of my favorite things... A tall and frosty glass of dark mocha frappe

From my picture journal...


Thanks to Peggy for allowing me to take part in The Simple Woman's Daybook. Blessings and have a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment