Monday, November 16, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook #3


FOR TODAY... Nov. 16, 2009

Outside my window... I can see little red-brown butterflies flying around the trees

I am thinking... Of my DS and DD; looks like they're coming down with the cold

I am thankful for... Some of God's blessings we receive thru other people

I am wearing... A pink shirt-dress with Tinkerbell on it

I am remembering... The days when I was still in College

I am going... To find a way to have daily noontime walks with a friend

I am reading... Fun to Cook Book by the Carnation Company

I am hoping... That my DS will win his Chess tournament next week, and my DD will enjoy her new Ballet school

On my mind... Is how I could lose weight fast

From the learning rooms... The kids are both taking a little break from school because of the recent Foundation Day celebration last week.

Noticing that... My DD dances gracefully and has developed stage presence from years of dancing Ballet

Pondering these words... When Jacob awoke from his sleep, he thought, "Surely the LORD is in this place, and I was not aware of it." -- Genesis 28:16

From the kitchen... Beef with Cheese, Nido Soup, and Sauteed Mung Beans

Around the house... My kids are busy with their own computer activities

One of my favorite things... Capiz Shell Windchimes making a joyful sound from the breeze of the wind

From my picture journal...


Thanks to Peggy for allowing me to take part in The Simple Woman's Daybook. Blessings and have a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment