Thursday, December 10, 2009

God Is Always Available


Dear God,

Thank You so much because You are never too busy for me. You are always there for me -- ready, waiting, and available. Sometimes that is a bit hard for me to understand, because at times, I can hear myself say to DS and DD, "Wait first, am just gonna finish this..." And it's true, Lord. I really can't be totally available to both the kids every minute every day.

But Lord, You are always willing to hear my requests no matter what the time of day. It doesn't matter if gazillions of other people are bringing their requests like me before You at the same instant. You are God, and You will hear and answer each one of us.

Lord, please remind me that You really do want me to come before You all day long. And please help me to be more available to my own children like You...

Evening, morning and noon I cry out in distress,
and he hears my voice.
Psalm 55:17

No comments:

Post a Comment