Monday, January 25, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook #13


FOR TODAY... Jan. 25, 2010

Outside my window... The sun is high, but the weather is not too hot, praise God!

I am thinking... Of all the exciting activities we can share as a family when summer vacation starts.

I am thankful for... Last night's wedding of DH's best friend, and how DD walked the aisle, all smiles as a pretty flower girl.

I am wearing... A pale yellow shirt-dress with Adam and Eve cartoon figures printed on it. =)

I am remembering... That I have to fix some more additional stuff in our newly renovated children's bedrooms.

I am going... To reward myself with a tall glass of Dark Mocha Frappe from Starbucks after working on DS's and DD's bedroom fixtures completely.

I am reading... The Joy of my Heart by Anne Graham Lotz

I am hoping... That the coming summer months would not be as hot as last year's, because lately, we have been successful in saving on aircon usage at home; our electricity bill dropped down to a more reasonable figure, ptL!

On my mind... Our Valentine's Day present to both kids -- a Maltese puppy that DH and I bought from a breeder last week! (We can get it though, after her 3rd vaccine shot)

From the learning rooms... Seven to eight-figure Addition and Subtraction exercises for the children.

Noticing that... DS and DD are happy in their new rooms, but they need to learn how to fix their beds properly upon waking up.

Pondering these words... He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away. -- Revelation 21:4

From the kitchen... Chicken ala King, Sotanghon Soup, and Bean Sprout Vegetable Rolls.

Around the house... DH is busy reading his emails on his laptop...

One of my favorite things... Furry little toy dogs who like to hang around with people, like my Shih Tzu dogs when they were still alive.

From my picture journal...


Thanks to Peggy for allowing me to take part in The Simple Woman's Daybook. Blessings and have a great week, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you DC's rooms are becoming your masterpieces, Anne. Enjoy being a mom to your growing kids.

    Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so noticed that too, Ruth, hahahah! Funny that after all the mess from the renovation are cleaned up and gone, I start to see that more things are needed to be put up in both rooms, haha! I added shelves for some toys and books. =))

    ReplyDelete