Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook #20


FOR TODAY... Mar. 16, 2010

Outside my window... The sun is shining brightly and the wind is blowing gently.

I am thinking... Of the last few days of classes and how the kids will spend their summer vacation.

I am thankful for... Little showers of rain that God sent the past week. Good for flora and fauna; and also for man! =)

I am wearing... A pale yellow shirt-dress with Adam and Eve cartoon designed on it.

I am remembering... To have my routine blood extraction done for my Diabetes check-up this coming Monday.

I am going... To have to lose weight again, *sigh*...

I am reading... Teaching With Heart by Jody Capehart

I am hoping... For more rain to fall so the summer heat will be a bit more bearable for the kids.

On my mind... DS's Biology activity this Thursday in school: Frog Dissection! (Am excited for him and for the whole class to experience this)

From the learning rooms... Exercises in Math and Spelling for both kids.

Noticing that... Traffic has lessened in the city because some private schools are finished with the schoolyear '09-'10, and students have already started their sumer vacation. DS and DD will end theirs this Friday, Mar. 19th. Summer, here we come!

Pondering these words... Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! -- 2 Corinthians 5:17

From the kitchen... Beef with Cheese, Egg Drop Soup, and Sauteed Mung Beans.

Around the house... Milkshake our 4 month old Maltese puppy is sleeping soundly under our bed, clean and refreshed from her (every Monday)bath time yesterday afternoon. =)

One of my favorite things... DS and DD having the time of their lives in a beautiful beach resort outside Manila.

From my picture journal...


Thanks to Peggy for allowing me to take part in The Simple Woman's Daybook. Blessings and have a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment