Wednesday, May 5, 2010

★★ Sunshine Award ★★


I woke up this morning, and as what I usually do after finishing some domestic duties, went to sit on my blog porch, and found that I received this blessing from my friend, Michelle.

I am honored and blessed and it definitely made my day! Thanks very much, Michelle, for the Sunshine Award. It really means a lot. I am truly happy that over the months that I've started moving from my old blogging site to this one, I have made and kept some new friends and I am wonderfully blessed by what they are sharing in their sites as well.

Now, as with all blog awards, here are the rules :)
~ Put the logo on your blog and/or within your post
~ Pass the award on to 12 bloggers
~ Link to the nominees within your post
~ Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog
~ Share the love and the link to the person from whom you received this award

I had a little difficulty choosing the 12 as I figured most of you may have received this one already, and that some of you choose to have an "Award Free" site. That's okay, though I've decided to share it with you anyway. Hope it would still be a welcome, happy gift. :)

Here are beautiful ladies I'm sharing my "Sunshine" with. In the Philippines where I come from, we have plenty of sunshine each year, and so I hope this award would allow me to share a piece of what we always have on my side of the globe. :)

1. Trixie @ By Beaded Story

2. Katia @ My Cup Overflows

3. Susan @ Daily Coping Skills

4. Cathy @ A Bit of the Blarney

5. Gae @ Cherished Hearts at Home

6. Judy @ Benmakesten

7. Doylene @ A Gracious Home

8. Audrinna @ Audrinna's World

9. Kathy @ Blooming in Suburbia

10. Anni @ Hootin'Anni's

11. Amber @ Amber Waves of Grain

12. Joyce @ A Fistful of Dandelions

9 comments:

  1. You're welcome Anne. I know when I received the award it made my day as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne Thank you so very much for passing the award to me. You know, I always am very appreciative of such giving within our blog world. You made me happy today. Thanks again!!

    I'll post this on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting benmakesten today Anne!
    And thank you for this very kind gift:)
    I am happy to know that you find joy and blessing in my blog:) I sure would love to spend time with you on your "blog porch"...that sounds LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Anne,
    So sorry for not coming here right after you awarded me, I have been on the go non-stop, preparing for my trip coming up Saturday. Thank you so much for thinking of me with this lovely award, even if my blog is "award free" still blesses me when I am though of it. You are a blessing! May the Lord continue to bless you and your precious family.
    ((((hugs)))
    Katia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, This made my day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Anne,
    I am blessed you have given this to me. Thank you so much.
    I am sorry not to drop by sooner. I have been just getting things done so to speak at home here, so I haven't been 'visitng' either at your 'blog porch' or anywhere else much.
    I am so refreshed when I do but just have to find the time.
    I pray you had a beautiful Mothers day.
    God Bless you always
    Gae

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Everyone, for dropping and for leaving wonderful comments here.

    God bless you all and have a beautiful, blessed, Happy Mother's Day!

    You guys deserve it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so embarrassed that I missed this...shame on me for I am truly grateful for your gift. I will make a point of rectifying this on my blog!!! Wishing you well and THANK YOU for thinking of me!!!! Cathay

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no, Cathy, please do not feel that way. :)

    It was my fault that I was not careful in leaving a message for you in your site. I believe I did not attach it correctly that's why you didn't receive a notice. :)

    You deserve the blessing my friend! Have a great week! {{{Hugs!}}}

    ReplyDelete