Friday, March 25, 2011

The Power Within Me


Dear God,

It is almost hard to believe, but I asked You for one simple request, and You gave me far than I ever expected. My quiet time verse for today tells me clearly that You do this because of the power working within me.

You are indeed the power that works in me; Your Spirit is a part of me, and that same great Spirit guides my thoughts and actions. Thank you so much for that. I do not know what I would ever do if I had to live my life on my own.

Not only does Your inner power affect me. I can see it at work in both my children too as they grow in You, God. Your Spirit residing inside us is a life-changing power that will always be available to us wherever we are. Thank You for this indescribable gift.

Now to him who is able to do
immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine,
according to his power
that is at work within us.
Ephesians 3:20

No comments:

Post a Comment