Friday, April 1, 2011

Set Apart


Dear God,

Sometimes I just couldn't believe it... My Bible quiet-time reading for today says that You chose me from the creation of the world. That means from the beginning of time, You very well knew that one day I would belong entirely to You. I find that too much for me to understand. You, the God of all creation, chose me to be made holy through the blood of Your Son, Jesus. You set me apart, Lord!

My praises are not enough to express what I truly feel for You, for all the powerful, mighty, amazing and wondrous things You have done for me. I probably will never understand what You saw in me...

To You, Father, I am precious. To me, You are beyond words. I praise You Lord, with all my being.

But you are a chosen people,
a royal priesthood,
a holy nation,
God’s special possession,
that you may declare
the praises of him
who called you out of darkness
into his wonderful light.
1 Peter 2:9

No comments:

Post a Comment