Friday, June 17, 2011

The Most Secure Way


Dear God,

In my life, You are many times like an army surrounding me with Your awesome strength and power... an army that amazingly, cannot ever be defeated. I don't even have to depend on my limited might or abilities. You will always watch over me.

In these days of war and fighting around us, even my DS and DD notice the many uncertanties in our lives. When they become fearful, I can tell them how You are mightier than any army. You care for us all the way, and will surely be there when we need You.

During the times when I doubt, please remind me Lord, of this verse I have read for the day. Please bring it to my memory when I am afraid, uncertain, and scared. Teach me to draw on Your strength and fly above the storm so I can teach the same to my DS and DD. Thank You, Jesus...

It is God who arms me with strength
and keeps my way secure.
2 Samuel 22:33

No comments:

Post a Comment