Friday, October 21, 2011

Being Blessed Abundantly


Dear God,

Perhaps some people might just think that my quiet time reading for the day is not true. But I know oherwise. You, who are the truth, would never ever say something false in Your Word.

There are times when DS and DD want more of certain things than they could possibly need... I long for many material things... However, when we are all truly focused on You, the desire for wordly, material things we all want to have disappear. And then Your desires for us become our desires.

When I see my DS or DD share with others, like lending out a hand to those in need, or bowing their heads to pray, I know they are learning to honor You by doing Your will. They are also watching me as I do these things. Lord, please guide me to always point them to the right and perfect example that Jesus set for all of us.

Fear the LORD,
you his holy people,
for those who fear him lack nothing.
Psalm 34:9

No comments:

Post a Comment