Friday, October 7, 2011

Let My Children See You In Me


Dear God,

You are the best example of what a loving parent should be. I know I am called to be Christ-like in all I do, and that includes my parenting style. Lord, please give me the strength and the wisdom to be the godly example that my DS and DD need to see, especially at home. I know that the life I live has a big influence on their attitudes that are developing concerning You.

Lord, I want to be instrumental in helping my two kids establish a close, direct walk with You. I clearly realize that in order for this to happen, I must be like You in every way. Please help me daily to renew my commitment to follow in Your steps. Thank You for being the example I need.

To this you were called,
because Christ suffered for you,
leaving you an example,
that you should follow in his steps.
1 Peter 2:21

No comments:

Post a Comment