Saturday, March 10, 2012

Faultless


Dear God,

I can't believe my quiet time for today calls me, "faultless!"  What???  How can this be true, while I make so many mistakes in raising my kids?  What wondrous power can do this?

On second thought, my verse today says that You are able to keep me from falling, and I begin to look back at the mistakes I have made, and I see the tremendous but gentle power You have done to change me.  It has enabled me to become a better Mom through Your guidance and direction, Father.

Someday, when the time You have designated finally comes, You will present me as faultless, and cleansed by Your blood.  What happiness and joy there will be --- all my sins erased and taken away, no record of my weaknesses.  Only the proof of Your power to lift me up and make me whole and blameless fills me with excitement and anticipation.  I praise You forever and ever, Lord.

To him who is able to keep you from stumbling
and to present you before his glorious presence
without fault and with great joy —
Jude 1:24

No comments:

Post a Comment